Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HUMOR(ONLY FOR FUN)

Let us start the topic with simple mathematical calculations.

Man = Women
Since Man is assumed to be inverse of Women. We can say
Man = Positive Value
Women= Negative Value or the vice-versa can also be assumed.
Combining together Man and Women we can reach to the following conclusion.
MEN + WOMEN = 0(ZERO)
Knowing all these result, still men and women are together I wonder why. Is it only for the shake of reproduction?
There's always debates between man and women to prove themselves superior. Men have always tried to prove themselves of better-quality in reference to their natural physical strength. Women have always relied on their physiological and emotional power to show them prevailing. Whatever may be the pursuit for, at last both men and women have to come together in the form of marriage or love, may be for existence or some other reasons. Here I have tried to create some humor out of these traditional institutions collecting some quotations.

Let me start with a this, not that serious though - One advantage of internet dating is that you are guaranteed to click with whomever you meet in internet. Permit me tell one which is a bit passionate - You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Here is another one-Marriage is like a bank account. You put in, you take it out, and you lose interest. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. You know I haven’t spoken to my wife for years; I did not want to interrupt her.

I have a good one for you. When a man opens the car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife. Marriage is like a phone call in the night: First the ring and then you WAKE up. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, still they stay together. An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her. Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring and of course, suffering. I never knew what real happiness was until I got married, by then it was too late.

I have had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t. When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations, we are doing everything to keep our marriage together. The only time my wife are I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers. Sometimes I wonder why Voltire quoted “man is born free but he is chained everywhere”. I am afraid because I could not point out whether he was pointing towards love or marriage.

In the end of the story I want to say, all bachelors should get married; after all happiness is not everything in life.

Before I bid adieu let me tell a nice one because I don’t want to persuade some one to follow my way towards the ecstasy of life. Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful. So, raise your hand if someone wants to go to the TOP.

1 comment:

rajankathet said...

ummm.... not new for me coz' u already read it to me months ago.... but it always makes me happy .... great collection mate......